Sometimes I feel like just giving up. I think if I drop something then maybe I could get that little bit of extra sleep I wish I had or that extra time to relax. I want the chance to spend time with friends and family on the weekends without worrying about missing work. Continue reading
I found these hilarious facts from Lisajobaker website It actually had me in tears of laughter because we as moms can relate to if not all 98 percent of these.
- You are pretty much embarrassment-proof.
- A trip to the grocery store alone is your idea of a spontaneous getaway.
- You buy enough milk on a weekly basis to sponsor an entire dairy farm.
- When you put on make up the kids get excited that you’re all going out.
- If you don’t change the toilet paper roll, it doesn’t get changed.
- You can’t remember what the words “personal space” mean. Continue reading